Saturday, November 27, 2010

Busy Lady


Soooorry. But I had so much to do yesterday. First I had the 2 years anniversiry of the magazine Icona in the evening with a fashion show, and I didn´t bring any dress to Szczecin, well not that fancy anyways ´cause the dress code was "elegance" and when it is the crème de la crème from Szczecin that is invited, you can´t just put any shit on, so it was off shopping (any excuse is a good excuse to shop :D).

I found a lovely blue one from a polish designer called Simple, the dress looked amazing and fitted amazing..well exept my boobs, I couldn´t zip it up there, I fucking hate my boobs, I´m telling you. So I went to Guess and bought one quite simple black dress, not too short, not too long. What was quite funny afterwards, which I didn´t know before was that Guess was the brand of the fashion show, becuase it is a newly opened store here in Szczecin :) But I´ll tell you more about the anniversery in a later post :)


Then I had Atos for a morning walk (well, 11.30 is morning, ´cause I was up at 11). Helped my aunt a bit before she closed and then rushed with the car, in BAD traffic to my eye-lash appointment at VeraBella. I´m so freakin´pleased with my eye-lashes :)

Then a quick stop in Galaxy by the solarium... 1 minute too long and my face was a bit reddish, but nothing that a bit of make-up couldn´t cure ;)

Of course we were late to the event, but luckily there were more people late (all was name-invites only with RSVP), so we waited another 20 minutes before the show started, but as I said, I´ll tell you more about the event later.


xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium anxiety forum - effects of valium recreational use