Monday, November 29, 2010

Disney will always be Disney ♥




We saw the movie Tangled yesterday with my cus and her son. It was a really sweet and nice animated movie with a lot of funny parts. I especially loved the horse, Max :D

What was really funyn was when the sad party came, Maks (my cus' son) says "Nie wierze, ząb mi wypadł" I can't believe it my tooth fell out. We started to laugh so hard, and the people (parents) around us too, I nearly peed my pants, 'cause I drank 800ml of Cola Zero. Hilarious!

xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

daria said...

Polecam obejrzenie filmu Harry Potter 7 Part I :D

Vicky M said...

no chce go zobaczyc, ale dopiero jak przyjade do szwecji bo chce miec szwedzkie napisy :)

daria said...

Wiem ze w Polsce sa dwie wersje z dubbingiem i wersja orginalna po angielsku tylko ze sa jeszcze polskie napisy dodane :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to saу, I likeԁ this blog post.
It was practіcal. Keep on postіng!

Visіt my websitе - PolyLock LED Hybrid Gel Polish