Saturday, November 27, 2010

Icona 2 years Anniversary

Me, Aga, Sylwia, Sister of the editor-in-chief of Icona, Evgenia, Przemek

Name-dropping or Kiss and Tell? Well, I don´t kiss and tell, so I have to spare you the juicy details of the night, but you´ll getThe anniversary party was hold in Hotel Dobosz it started off with a fashion show by Guess, Patrizia Pepe and FURLA. The models were not only regular models we had Mister Poland; Maksymilian Lewandowski (Mr World contestant), olympic champions in athletics Przemek Czerwiński (pole vault), with his wife Evgenia and Łukasz Chyła (100m).

The Guess bags were so freakin gorgeous, I totally have to go into the store and check a new one for myself out. And as from yesterday I sure can tell you that there are some good looking guys in Poland ;) Maks was gorgeous and the other two were good looking and funny blokes too :)

After the show there were a girls section and a guys section. We got Hennessy cocktails with Angostura bitter and 7up (tasted really good), the guys got some exquisite irish whiskey. The food banquet was good too :)

Afterwards we drove to the after party in Patio. Was a quite calm evening, but we had a lot of fun. You have some pics, others are more censured ones, you know how sensitive sportsmens are..haha... So as I said I can't spill the details :P But the drinks were really good and the jokes were mind blowing..hahaha...

Sylwia, Aga, Me, Kasia

Julia (editor-in-chief of Icona), Sylwia - Aga, Me, Kasia

Sylwia, Marius, Marcin (former football-player), Aga


Maybe you'll get some more pics later, have to check what the others will send me and if they are printable ;)

xoxo,

Vicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!!!!! rewelacyjnie Ci w tym kolorze włosów

Anonymous said...

I think there are really few good lookig guys in Poland. What do you think about Swedish and Austrian guys?

Vicky M said...

thanks!

swedes are looking good and so are austrians :)

Anonymous said...

I hаve read sо many posts гegaгding the bloggеr lovers but this piece of wгiting iѕ truly a pleasant piece of writing, keеp it up.


my web-sіte tantric massage in london