Monday, November 01, 2010

The Identity

So I have quite much in the time being to do for the University, essays, sociograms, exams, readings, movies to watch etc. Did the english Cambridge QPT-Test on friday. It´s listening and reading comprehension, where you have to be on level 3 for being aloud to attend Listening/Speaking-classes, and I was really surpriced seeing that quite many people didn´t pass that. Levels were 1-5, where 3 is B2 and 5 is C2.

I got a 5, not that I was expecting anything else, I mean I did the CAE in 2005 with an A-, and that is C1, so... And yeah, I know my blog post are not that great when it comes to the grammar, but that is just because of the fact that I write what comes into my mind while blogging, and afterwards I don´t read the post through before posting it. And I don´t think in one language and then translate into english, because then the composition would have been better too, so now we don´t need to do the grammar-talk again :)


xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C1 na A- wow. gratuluję Vicky. a jak z innych języków? na jakim jesteś poziomie? zdawałaś jakieś inne certyfikaty?

Vicky M said...

dzieki :)

niewiem do konca gdie jestem na reszty jezykow. Szwedzki znam perfekcyjnie, Niemiecki tez na C2. Certyfikat z niemieckiego jeszcze zdawalam na B1 jakies 5 lat temu, a potem Austriaki certyfikat B2 jak tu zaczynalam Uni.

Francuzki B1, a Rosyjski teraz robie B1-2.

Anonymous said...

continuously i used to read smaller posts which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am
reading now.
Also visit my site ... Gorgeousgeekdating.Com