Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just My Luck

The ferry to Poland. I was quite tired I must say. Went to the A la Carte restaurant for a lovely scampi and zucchini course and then straight to my cabin to get some reading done and then sleep... I wish... After like 15 minutes a woman comes in and she starts talking... I got to hear all about her life's medical history, her work and kids, grand children etc.

I always get this people in my cabin. I mean she was nice, but I just wanted to read...

Thereto she put the air-condition off, so it was like totally hot to sleep and I was so puffy waking up (I'm never puffy), and tired, didn't sleep much before they woke us up at 6 in the morning. And I drove this big Mercedes Sprinter, not that it is a problem, put me in a TIR and I will drive that too, but on the ferry they told me to drive back and forth and they couldn't decide which way I should be parked, so it was an experience with a really long car that I'm not used to.

As said yesterday I was quite dead and had some errends to run, so didn't have any time to go online. Firstly we went to check on the house we built here (not for us, we want to sell it), beacuse it is ready in a developer condition and it looked really nice. The guys did a good job. I'll show you pics later.

Then we went to see the new house that my aunt is letting get built for her and that is going forward too, they can move in next summer :)

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: