Monday, November 22, 2010

The Shopaholic wants to buy a pair of rubbers


I haven´t bought almost anything since I came here, and I don´t really feel good with it... Honestly it is almost like a pain not spending money on items. I started to search for dogs in the paper today. Chichuahuas, but the whole litter was already sold, and the next one will be available first in the middle of february :( But then there are some Amstaffs and Staffordshires too :D Well, not by the same breeder, but anyways :D



I did buy some beauty-products though, white-stripes and body milks etc. And I saw these lovely Burberry ancle rubber boots with sheepskin. ADORE!!! But they are quite expensive... So I´ll think about it... But I probably know how it will end... :P

xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think that having a dog in your situation is a good idea? I mean, your way of life is kinda crazy, you travel a lot, going to move away to LA and what's then? Pets need attention, not only cute, little, designers clothes. I thought you're mature enough to know that animals are not toys. People should remember about it.

Anonymous said...

Wstaw jakies zdjecia z zakupow ;D

Christina said...

did you thought about a pomeranian? if you looking for a small dog, and these ones are really cute.. there is a side you can check: http://www.staryorkie.com/ you can "order" them actually from them, but i wouldn´t do that it is too much stress for a little dog. But just that you can see how cute these dogs are :)

Vicky M said...

well, a chihuahua you can always bring with you. its a bag dog you know :)

/ / / /

They are cute, but I want a chic beautiful dog, and somehow I like the short haired ones much better with long legs and a nice body :)