Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SALE!

I wore: sweater: Thomas Burberry, jeans: Gina Tricot, socks: Canada Snow, Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger, Jacket: Boomerang

I´m not a huge fan. I buy a lot of impulsive stuff (but I´m much better than before), its totally crowded, but I do love to shop, sale of no sale :) But I didin´t shop a lot. 1 dress at H&M, 2 sweaters, 1 knit, 2 tops at Gina Tricot and 2 pair of hotpants at MQ. And two Biotherm celluli products at Kicks.(well, it was also the only stores that I went into...). But I think that I did good :D


Did you buy anything on the xmas sale?

xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

Linn - Norge said...

Jeg hater julesalg! Er så mange gamle sure kjerringer som knuffer og er frekke ute da. Finner heller aldri noe på salg. Blir alltid de varene uten rabatt.

Vicky M said...

jag vet vad du menar, jag hittar alltid också det jag vill ha mest på normala priserna. :/

Ingrid said...

Jag har ju tur som har barn att shoppa till. Alltid behöver de något! :D
Så kanske inte jordens roligaste men jag har mellandagsfyndat baskläder till barnen.

Vicky M said...

baskläder är super att fynda på rea. det är alltid något som man behöver :)