Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dreaming

I had a dream tonight. There is something kinda weird with me and my dreams sometimes. Some dreams I feel are like "real" in some way, real in that way that the same things happens in real life after I had the dream. I´m not joking.

Tonight I had one of those, and I felt so weird waking up. I dreamt that you wanted to go back to how it was between us, you wanted to make everything right, I didn´t make it easy for you, I didn´t want to let you make it good again, because I don´t want to go back there again. I left that behind, I left You. But towards the end of the dream, I felt how I was loosing it, I felt that I couldn´t hold the stuff you did against you, and that I was so close to let you in again. Before the "finale" came I woke up though... I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn´t. Like what will be will be, like the future wanted to tell me how it will look, but not the end-result.

Something changed though, after me waking up, I ´ve had such a "grudge" against you since then, but after this dream its like its gone. The way you acted then wasn´t OK, it will never be in my eyes, but I´m not mad about it anymore, its like in some way I forgave you, not totally, but as said, there is no grudge, which doesn´t mean that I will make it easy for you...

Sorry for this weird post blog-readers but sometimes we need them too...


xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: