Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's kill someone

Just came home from my work-out with my trainer. And you should think that he will give you a break after like a week in Zakopane...yeah right. We started with 1h of Power Plate, then 45 minutes of the infrared chamber and I thought OK, done finito cool. Then he said, now you can change to your running shoes, 'cause we are doing at least one lap around the lake...It was just like, are you f... joking me? I just got out of the 60 degrees chamber and you want me to run outside in -6 degrees?

So now I'm home, kinda dead, did 1 lap, so 1350m of running, intervalls... So he gave me a break after one lap. but with the words, 2 running sessions tomorrow... One before lunch, and then intervalls in the evening. It's friday, give me a break! "This is what you are paying me for"
was his response...

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: