Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Shopping

First we went to Mobila to change my Canada Snow boots, and the funniest thing happend when we went to Espresso House to buy a ice latte. There was to women who sat and drank some coffee and ate cake. From nowhere a man comes and sits down next to them, and he just takes the cake off the woman´s plate and starts to eat it. She was like "What are you doing? You just don´t do like that?!" and he replied "I´m hungry". This was quite funny, but I mean also strange and a bit scary. It was a bit liek the hidden camera or something, except from the fact that no Ashton Kutscher or anyone else jumped out and said, you´re busted.

Anyways I bought a t-shirt bra from DKNY at Twilfit (I know I have like milions of bras, but well you always need a nude t-shirt bra :P) and then my Hollywood Fashion Tape (best one, even if you have big boobs) was out so I bought the big pack with 36 stripes :)

I really want a new clock, like the white Triwa one, but instead I bought a Diesel, because it was on sale... I know, I´m stupid, but sale is liek you save money instead of spend it, right?! :P

Then we drove to the city, I wanted to buy a new wallet, and they have this perfect one at ABCD from Chloé, like the same style as my Paddington, and it is on sale, so only 200€, but they only have it in black, and I want the tan one :( the same as my bag :( But I bought another pair of Pilgrim sunglasses..haha.. Well, I had this gift card and it was only valid until today, so I needed to buy something :P

And then Åhlens... My mum went totally crazy, because I took so much stuff, but in the end she got her way and I only bought 4 pieces, one Diesel dress, 2 Esprit tees and one pair of leggins.

Well, what can I say...I love to shop...it is like therapy...the best kind of therapy..really... Anyone who does not agree?xoxo,
Vicky

9 comments:

Karolina:) said...

Vicky, uważaj żebyś nie wpadła w zakupoholizm! :P btw. mam identyczne okulary pilgrim :D

Vicky M said...

hehe..I'll try ;)

Ingrid said...

...och så gör du oss läsare glada när vi får ta del av det! :)

Det var ett tag sedan den kom med posten men nu ligger den ute på bloggen.
Tack så mycket för den fina vinsten!!!

http://lagomtnormativt.blogspot.com/2011/02/drommen-om-skona-kvallar.html

Anonymous said...

Daj zdjecia Twojego pokoju albo filmik :D:D:D

Vicky M said...

kul att det uppskattas!

-- - -- -

Pokoj jeszcze nie do konca k´gotowy, i do tego zawalony kartonami z IBK, wiec jeszcze nie moge dac..hehe...

Anonymous said...

from nowhere the man comes...czemu to zdanie jest w present simple? mialo byc ze przychodza siadaja i zaczyna jesc? tak?a nie ze zaczal jesc itd?

Vicky M said...

bo jest to opowiadane jak by sie to dzialo w tej chwili, typ pisana na wiekszy efekt rzeczy ktora se dzieje

Anonymous said...

Rozumiem:) Dzięki ci Vicky za wyjaśnienie:)

Anonymous said...

La Cornue / Very Best Kitchen Oven Any woman in the country has longed for one of those beautifully designed purses that they see models carrying on the catwalks around the world. Indeed, it is possible for them to purchase one, if they have enough cash to begin with! Most of us are just able to admire them but do not have the money to get what our hearts desire. Of course, there is a way out of this with buying Miu Miu replica handbags etc or by looking for Prada replica handbags online. [url=http://highcopyluxury.com]replica celine[/url] Croatia: Croatia is so popular because it has over 1,000 islands along the Adriatic Sea. It is popular with celebrities because of its privacy and paparazzi-free zones. The most popular beach is Zlatni Rat in Bol (on Brac). Celebrities who have stayed in Croatia and enjoyed their beaches include: Eva Longoria, Princess Caroline of Monaco, Robert De Niro, Prince William, and Steven Spielberg.