Monday, January 17, 2011

What applies to you?

Reblog and BOLD what applies to you, put it in cursive if the answer is maybe/sometimes/quite.

My Personality :
  • * I’m loud
  • * I’m obnoxious
  • * I’m sarcastic
  • * I’m cocky
  • * I cry easily
  • * I have a bad temper
  • * For the most part, I don’t like people
  • * I’m easy to get along with
  • * I have more enemies than friends
  • * I’ve smoked (not regularly, but occassionally)
  • * I’ve smoked weed
  • * I drink coffee
  • * I clean my room daily

My Appearance :
  • * I wear makeup
  • * I wear a piece of jewellery at all times
  • * I wear contacts
  • * I wear glasses
  • * I have/had braces
  • * I change my hair color often
  • * I straighten my hair often
  • * I have piercings
  • * I have small feet

Relationships :
  • * I’m in a relationship now
  • * I’m single * I’m crushing
  • * I’m in love
  • * I’m always scared of being hurt
  • * An ex has physically abused me, at least once
  • * I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
  • * I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
  • * I’ve been in love more than two times
  • * I believe in love at first sight

Friendships :
  • * I have a best friend
  • * I have at least ten friends
  • * I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend
  • * I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend* I can trust at least five people with my life

Experiences :
  • * I’ve been on a plane
  • * I’ve been on a train
  • * Someone close to me has died
  • * I’ve taken a taxi
  • * I’ve taken a city bus
  • * I’ve taken a school bus
  • * I’ve gone bungee jumping
  • * I’ve made a speech
  • * I’ve been in some sort of club
  • * I’ve won an award
  • * I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight
  • * I’ve been in a physical fight

Music :
  • * I listen to R&B
  • * I listen to country
  • * I listen to pop
  • * I listen to techno
  • * I listen to indie
  • * I listen to rock
  • * I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it
  • * I hate the radio
  • * I buy CDs

Television :
  • * I spend at least six hours a day watching TV
  • * I watch soap operas daily
  • * I’m in love with Days of Our Lives
  • * I’ve seen and liked The OC
  • * I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill * I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model * I’ve seen and liked Popular
  • * I’ve seen and liked 24
  • * I’ve seen and liked CSI
  • * I’ve seen and liked Everwood

Family Life :
  • * I get along with both of my parents..
  • * My biological parents are still together
  • * I have at least one brother
  • * I have at least one sister
  • * I have at least one step brother/sister
  • * I have at least one half brother/sister
  • * I’ve been kicked out of my house
  • * I’ve ran away from home
  • * I’ve made my parents cry
  • * I’ve lied to my parents
  • * I’ve lied to my parents about where I am
  • * I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing
  • * I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded
  • * I don’t live with my parents
  • * Parents are screwed up and gone

Hair :
  • * I’ve been brown
  • * I’ve had streaks
  • * I’ve cut my hair in the past year
  • * I’ve dyed my hair in the past year
  • * I’ve been blonde
  • * I’ve been red
  • * I’ve been light brown
  • * I’ve been medium brown
  • * I’ve been blue/green
  • * I’ve gotten my hair thinned
  • * I use conditioner
  • * I’ve used Silk Therapy
  • * I’ve used hot oil treatments
  • * I’ve curled my hair
  • * I’ve straightened my hair
  • * I’ve ironed my hair
  • * I’ve braided my hair

School :
  • * I’ve yelled at a teacher
  • * I’ve been suspended
  • * I’ve had an in-school suspension
  • * I’ve been sent to the principals office
  • * I’ve walked out of class
  • * I’ve been removed from a class
  • * I’ve skipped an entire day of school
  • * I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class
  • * I’ve failed a test
  • * I’ve cheated on a test
  • * I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test
  • * I’ve failed Art
  • * I’ve failed PE
  • * I’ve failed Math
  • * I’ve failed Science
  • * I’ve failed another class
  • * A teacher has called my parents
xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

Sara a.k.a. Game Girl said...

Hej! Kul lista!

Igår kväll sändes RFSUs & URs sexualupplysningsvideo, vad tyckte du om den?

http://thegamegirl.blogg.se/2011/january/sex-pa-kartan.html