Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A day of travel


So I left Szczecin yesterday... At 8AM (they made an exception for me, because normally they open at 9) I had a appointment at the Beautiful Skin Beauty Centre for some permanent laser hair removal, after that I drove to TOZ to fill out the papers for my doggie: Trewor and Anka came with him so that I could take him home.

I put him in his car belt straps and we started the 200km drive to/over Germany for the ferry in Sassnitz. No worries I though, it wasn´t even 10 and the ferry leaves at 12.45... It wouldn´t have been if I had my GPS, beacuse I left the highway way too early, and had to drive over the small villages...and after big trucks, so no 160km/h there which totally ruined my time plan, and with 15 minutes to go and 45km I had to acknowledge that I won´t make it. Which meant 5 hours to spare... or not really but the next ferry leaves at 17.45 and it was 13.

So I drove to the lake in Bergen, took Trewor out and went around the lake (about 6km), then I went to Real to buy some liqueors XUXU :D Then I drove to the ferry, 1,5h in advance. Took another walk with Trewor and started to read my new book (Blondie) while waiting for the ferry to arrive (Trewor slept).

There wasn´t a lot of people on the ferry so we got whole 4 seats at the end for ourselves :D Quite quick I went for a nap..hehe... I was so tired since getting in bed so late and getting up so early the last days, and Trewor slept too. Then he played and was totally crazy with his toys..haha...

Some minutes after 22 we arrived at home. He adjusted really well I must say :)

xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

masz slicznego psiaka Vic ;) slodka mordka ...

Vicky said...

thnks :)