Monday, February 07, 2011

Ski Jumping even at the SPA


I woke up, sooo tired, went to do some toys-shopping for my new doggie
and then off to the SPA for my treatments :) I got a guy...I normally don't appreciate getting a guy, when having full-body treatments, I mean it's a bit weird running around and turning in minimal see-through thongs and nothing more on....

So it was just to close your eyes and pretend that its a robot or something... Call it whatever, but I really don't feel totally comfortable having a guy touching me in places where most guys don't even get close to touch... Not talking about seeing my boobs every 10 minutes or something...

But 2,5h and I survived, beeing quite confortable after like one hour, which included one turn and to visits to take a shower, I mean he'd seen my boobs a couple of times then...

In the end, when was already dressed and was on my way to the front desk, he says. BTW. I thought about it since you came in, aren't you the girl with the blog? From the Ski Jumping world? I promise you guys, I wanted to die...literally... I found it so embarrassing, that I was practically naked for over 2h with a guy that reads my blog...

xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

Muna said...

Hahaha nice story ;>

Lois said...

Hah, to pewnie też przeczyta (zakładając, że tu też zagląda):)

Unknown said...

haha..no wiecie juz wszystko widzial to i moze zobbaczyc..haha