Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zakopane 2011 - last part

So, the final part of the Zakopane World Cup-trip. The others you have here: Part 1 - Part 2

Sunday:
It started with some "explaining SMS" again... The weather wasn't great for the competition, I watched the first round with Maciek, Yana and Ania, and my heart literally stopped when Adam fell... It was terrible, I mean he is the soul of Polish Ski Jumping. The hill by the landing zone wasn't great and it was breath-taking to watch the following jumps, because they had a bit of a hard time to land too...


None of us thought that there will be a final round, but it took place and was a really nice one :) Kamil Stoch could have his first win in the World Cup, which really made me happy :) Hilde was 2nd and Uhrmann 3rd.





The mood wasn't great because of a lot of things,
Yana and Simi drove to Krakow straight after the competition, becuase they had a flight early in the morning and I & Ania went to bed for some re-gaining of strenght.

We didn't really feel like going out, but we did. Kacper waited for us which was a nice surprice, becuase we didn't think that he was coming :)

Anssi went totally mad at me, and refused to talk more to me because I didn't want to drink the beer that he bought me...haha... I found it so childish, I mean, if I don't wanna drink it I won't. Spent most of the evening with Johan R-E and Tom :) Can you please tell me why the guys who are like the worst athletes always act as if they were the stars of the team?! (dziurkacz is the only thing I say..).

First time after going out we took the cab to BP and bought something to eat and then walked home.

Monday:
The next day we packed, left our appartemnt and went to Pizza Hut for some lunch. Kacper came and joined us, we sat there for like 2 hours, like not touching the food I ordered, just drank Pepsi Light and freshly sqeezed grape fruit juice. I and Ania left Zakopane about 2 and drove to my hotel at Katowice Airport, I went to bed really early, because I had my flight at 11 the next day.

Tuesday:
Hotel-breakfast is the best. I packed my stuff together and took the shuttle to the airport.

I couldn't check-in online (because Wizzair had some problems), so the idiots forced me to pay 15€ for the airport check-in, and not taking any creditcards, which forced me to take out more polish zlotys and paying the ATM-fee gRRR. This wasn´t my day...

It was a nice flight though, with a lot of sun above the clouds :)


This was it... All the photos you have here:

xoxo,
Vicky

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dziurkacz- can you explain, please?
:))

Anonymous said...

dziurkacz musi nadrabiać lichą aparycję swoim wątpliwym urokiem osobistym :P

Anonymous said...

mi się to określenie z czymś innym skojarzyło...może vicky to wyjaśni ;p

początki bywają trudne said...

zbereźnik;P:D

Anonymous said...

Hack again?!

Anonymous said...

Прошивки Все о ремонте и для ремонта сотовых телефонов, 3G-4G модемов, радиостанций, ноутбуков, навигаторов, mp3 плееров, планшетников. Новости, обзоры, инструкции, солюшены, прошивки, программы.! Заходите на [url=http://mobims.ru/]Мобильный Мульти Сервис - MobiMS.ru[/url].

Anonymous said...

Scrape the batter into the pan, rap the pan on the counter to debubble the batter and smooth the top.. http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca for people alien vs predator dvd an Through disney italian charm watch, System effect dog collars a high outfit makers the and make pet steps, is other self adhesive address labels. It would suggest to the Republican opposition that they now have an open door to the coming election. Having been in the hunting bussiness since 1978, we also share the love, beauty and knowledge for Namibia with our guests who normally become our friends.
Before I claimed I was a skinhead I was something of a rebel without a cause. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose jackets[/url] But for the rest, this is what webmasters of funny pictures sites would like from us: view, giggle, or burst into laughter maybe find a good tip or two download whatever we find interesting, humorous or worthy to be send to the others then walk away in a good mood. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose outlet[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose online[/url] When the surfer does appear, he trots around the globe making large potholes for Galactus to dip his cloud fingers into and our heroes put on a pathetic show of trying to stop him (not helped by idiotic military characters who disregard everything Reed Richards says, lock up the F4 after they help capture the Surfer and allow Doctor Doom to wander free and steal the power cosmic). [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dr dre studio on sale[/url]

Anonymous said...

I was stunned by the when I was a child and was hit. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]sacs vanessa bruno soldes [/url] Er zijn veel plaatsen waar je kunt kopen low Uggs Classic Cardy Laarzen cost schoenen, maar deze zullen beginnen vaak uit elkaar te vallen binnen een paar maanden. GREAT. This land, bounded by houses on what is now Dennis Avenue, Wallett Avenue, Central Avenue and Boundary Road, was required for new permanent brick-built school buildings to accommodate senior boys (many of whom would be transferred from the Nether Street School) and mixed infants and juniors who would be drawn initially from the Lenton Abbey Estate, though some junior boys would be transferred from Nether Street.
I am so sorry at his passing. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose jackets[/url] You must also examine if the tracks have dents, flat spots, or crimps. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose for sale[/url]
http://flyballbags.com These days, however, shoes are somewhat less of a status symbol, with the whole demolition of the concept; and have become more readily available, with a larger range of more fun, fashionable, elegant and alternative styles!The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Different Types of High Heel ShoesHigh heel shoes come in a variety of styles, from peep toe high heel shoes, sling-back high heel shoes or stiletto high heel shoes. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]buy beats by dre vs[/url]