Thursday, February 03, 2011

Zakopane 2011 - Part 1

Sorry that it took some time...

Thursday:

We arrived about 14 in the afternoon, got to our appartment, un-packed. I called Walter to check where I should get my accrediation, then we went to the TZN to get it. We met Kasia M with some norwegians who had problems with their accis (what a surprice...NOT). Yana wasn't there yet with Simi, 'cause they landed 1h after me in Krakow, so we decided to get to Sphinx for some food.

The quali started and me and Ania were still in Sphinx drinking wine and Moijitos..haha... But Skrobcio sent me a SMS wondering WTF we were doing..haha... So we took a taxi to the hill and saw like half of the quali..haha... Was nice to meet all the people. Yana was there too, Koti and yeah, everyone. Schlieri came and said hallo and so...we haven't been speaking to eachother since May.... (there you got some info, that you didn't know...).

We went to Sabala to buy some Martini and liqueors for the evening meeting a lot of peope with the same thoughts..hehe..., and soon Yana came with her bags. We started to drink and soon Tad & Marcin joined us before we went to Morsie Oko. Before that Dedek called, trying to be witty. "I don't wanna go out with you!" / "Yeah, sure babe, that why you're calling :P" haha..so sweet...haha...

Then Morskie Oko.... sok bananowy with spirytus... Some of the PST (if you ask Kasia it stands for Post Sex Treatment...hahah...)were there and we talked, I told Koti way too much stuff..haha... And other people too..haha.. I sent some SMS to "people", which I don't even have a clue that I did (I got responses in the morning..hahaha... like well, yeah, nice that my brother could be a substitute..haha...).

I think that this night was crazy for the most people, I just need to tell you about one guys, no names ;) hugely making out with miss leopard, in the middle of the club, she was standing there with her leo blouse wide open and his hands were everywhere. I'm so sorry girl, but this was so funny, so I needed to write about it. Cheers ;)


To be continued...

xoxo,
Vicky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers ;)

Anonymous said...

lol koleżanko szkoda, że imion nie napisałaś ;] tak nudny był ten wyjazd dla Ciebie, że musisz pisać o innych?

Anonymous said...

haha, great story! :) are u able to post some pics from zakopane? u had some nice ones in ur vid! would be lovely. :)

Vicky M said...

pisze o tym co jest najsmieszniejsze :)

*Anulka* said...

hehhe dzień i wieczór były ciężkie hehhehhe ale w zasadzie fajne .... oj tak kolega od miss Leopard pobił wszystkich na głowę :P