Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wisla is over, now in Krakow


So we left Wisla after quite hard night and days there ;) Last night was like the craziest thing I've ever experienced by ski jumping, and I've been through a lot..hehe...

The most sad thing was Mario's fall and injury, I literally started to cry on the hill which was quite embarrassing, but I just couldn't help my self. He has such a bad luck :( And he was in such pain, and thereto I just hate all what hospitals, ambulances etc is...

So I´m in Krakow for 2 days now, and on Tuesday we are heading for Planica :)


Full story coming up :)


xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is horrible! :(

But hey it's not embarrassing !!! No - not at all !

Karolina:) said...

Witaj w "moim" Krakowie ;)

Anonymous said...

Vicky dobrze wyglądasz:)