Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Adam's Benefis After-Party

- - - The post about the Benefis, You got HERE - - -


So the evening came and we took a cab to Dworzec Tarzanski. I got my green braclet from Yana, but Jacek wasn´t there yet, so I couldn´t get the braclets for the girls, so they went to a pub in the meantime.

Everyone was there of course. All the polish actors (which I don´t recognize at all), the girl from Blue Cafe, which I only recognize because of her massive red hair :) In the beginning I spent a lot of time with Yana, Sandra, Simi, the other Swiss and Gregor. Drinking Red Bull/Vodka, talking and dancing ;P It was such a lovely evening :)


Without any fans, don´t take this wrong, but it was so relaxed, when you don´t have to care about people talking etc. Everyone were in a great mood and had a lot of fun. Was a bit of a mess with the bracelets because some of the polish jumpers only got blue bracelets, which didn´t allow them to get down to the VIP/VIP-area.



May sound weird, because the whole party was bracelets or guestlist only, but the green bracelets were for the whole party with open bar, when the blue ones only got you the entry to the upper floor, not the Adam VIP-area. So in the end I gave mine to someone in the Polish team, beacuse they didn´t check me anyways..hehe...

Ania and Kasia left before I did, without even saying good-bye, which pissed me off at the moment, but they said that I was too busy! maaahh, sooo not true! :P

It was really one of the best ski-jumping parties I´ve been to and I´ve been to many. Even better than the charity-games (World Cup ski jumpers and polsih celebs played football towards eachother) closed parties in Warszawa and Krakow, and believe me these parties were pretty fucking awsome :)

Enjoy the photo-story and the videos of the Polish Champion







xoxo,
Vicky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were too busy babe ;)

Vicky M said...

no way! I´m never too busy for you, Ania or C <3 Never forget!

*Anulka* said...

Vicky - Kasia is right :) But for now we know that we can always disturb you :) WE will always remember that :D

Vicky M said...

hahaha...no prob babes :P abd btw Ania, you´ve never had any problems disturbing me before, remember? ;)

*Anulka* said...

yeah remember that :/