Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Adam´s Bull´s Eye

I arrived in Zakopane on thursday. Un-packed a bit in the appartment (oh, how nice it was to have a exclusive 2-room-appartent for myself), chilled a bit and then I went out to dine with Mary at the new Adamo. I was really tired afterwards, and still a bit sick, so I made it an early night, after well yeah...

Sleeping in was not really to think about... I mean I was used to wake up really early every day. I went to lunch with Aga, 4h with some girl-talk..hihi... Then I met up a short while with Dorota, and then with Iskrus. Ania was supposted to come in the night, but they had so much traffic from Warsaw to Katowice so they decided to stay there overnight.

Goldi called me and said that there is this closed Red Bull Pre-Party and that we should come. I and Kasia met up with Aga, Fisza, Agata and Aneta in Paparazzi for a "couple" of drinks, then we went to Dworzec Tarzanski where the party was. Not the whole club was "closed" only the down-stairs VIP-area.

And do I have to say that an Open Bar is not a great idea? And they wasn´t really holding back on the vodka in the vodka-Red Bulls. We had a really nice time, and I spent some time talking to Martin, he is such a nice guy :) Otherwise you can read a bit about this party HERE.

I don´t really know what switched on when I came home, but someone got a 9-SMS-long SMS at 4 in the morning..hehe... I mean I only wrote the truth, but anyways, the drunken SMS writers society.... I´m a member ;)

After like 3h of sleep Iskrus woke me up by an SMS. I watched Kawa czy Herbata with Adam and the other Ski Jumpers, then I went to meet up with Ania, her Mom and Iskrus for lunch. Well, if you could call like 3 spoons of spinache a lunch...hehe...


The girls went to their room to chill and I went for some 10 minutes in the solarium. Then Goldi called and I needed to meet up with him to get my accreditation :) We met at the BP, because it was the best place, and people were like taking pics all the time, it wasn´t the best environment to get a talk in...hehe...

Then the Benefis. It started so nice. The weather was quite perfect when they draw their distances...then it changed to heavy snowing. Me, Yana, Angelica, Eija and Sandra spent a lot of time in the jumpers buffet, because of the weather, but we did spent a lot of time outside too, and our jackets weighted like 20kg when we got in again for another break....

When the guys dance kaczuszki it was so much fun!


In the end there were no competition, some of the guys didn´t jump. I do not agree, I think it was a bad decision from their side, but everyone has to make their own ones, so there is not really a lot to discuss.



Saying Thank You and Good Bye to Adam was hard, it was EPIC what happened on the stage, and Ciacho was putting on quite a show...hehe... I mean, I know what he can do, but even I was amazed about his acting, and not only..hehe... All the girls was like coming to me "What´s up with Maciek?..hehe.." I made such great videos, which I wanted to show you, but unfortunatly, Koksik played with my camera at the after-party and deleted everything, pictures, videos, ALL. I was able to get some stuff back, but unfortunatly almost all the videos from the Benefis from the hill are gone :(




I´ll tell you about the afterparty in another post :) You already can watch some videos on my videofyme -> http://videofy.me/vicktoriam

Enjoy the Photo-Story :)


Ania was press at the event, so she had her camera and made much more pics than me with my Ixus and Blackberry :P

xoxo,
Vicky

10 comments:

Alexandra said...

sv. så kul att du är med och tävlar om smycket :D

Alexandra said...

sv: åh tack så mkt söta du <3

Alexandra said...

sv åh tack så mkt blev en ny header :D <3

*Anulka* said...

czuje się doceniona :) heheh
Wyślesz mi fotki te z last party te co są w koncówce filimiku ?

Vicky M said...

wysle, jestes w kolejce..hehe.. kurde nie chce mi sie za te fotki wziasc i je ludziom powysylac :/

*Anulka* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Anulka* said...

sama ukradłas moje a swoich nie chcesz mi wysłac :( nie ładnie :((( jest mi przykro :( gdbyś zosatwiła mi je na kompie to bys nie musiała ich wysłyac i tracisz czasu na szukanie i wysyłanie :/

Anonymous said...

na którym filmiku jest dziewczyna mattiego?

Anonymous said...

wziąć a nie wziąŚć - tak na przyszłość:)

Anonymous said...

If you want to improve your experience only keep visiting this site and be updated with the newest information posted here.
My weblog : katalog firm