Friday, May 20, 2011

Black Swan

Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

I´ve mostly heard good stuff about it, but lately people told me that it was a really depressing movie. I can´t really understand that, becuase, yes its a bit dark, but depressing? I really liked it, and I like the way both Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis played their roles as Nina and Lily.

Black Swan is a 2010 American psychological thriller film directed by Darren Aronofsky and starring Natalie Portman, Vincent Cassel, and Mila Kunis. Its plot revolves around a production of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake ballet by a prestigious New York City company. The production requires a ballerina to play both the innocent White Swan and the sensual Black Swan. One dancer, Nina, is a perfect fit for the White Swan, while Lily has a personality that matches the Black Swan. When the two compete for the parts, Nina finds a dark side to herself.


xoxo,

Vicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !!! Good job!
Wuzzap?