Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"There are a lot of misconceptions about me." - Paris Hilton


Paris Hilton talked to Parade.com about her revealing new show - The World According to Paris, filming with her closest friends, and despite reports of a split, she dishes on her relationship with boyfriend Cy Waits.

On the "real" Paris.

"There are a lot of misconceptions about me. If you watch the show you get to see the real me with my friends and family. A lot of the time I'm being very tongue-and-cheek. I like to joke around and laugh at things, and I think a lot of people take me seriously, but I'm really joking sometimes."

She wanted to wait for the right moment to do another reality series.

"Producers and production teams have been wanting me to do another one for years about my life and my world, but I wasn't really ready. I feel that now is the perfect time in my life, and I'm really ready to show the real me."

Shining the spotlight on the "most intimate moments of her life."
"There are a lot of very personal, intimate, and embarrassing moments. There are moments that I can't even believe we put in the show, but I wanted people to see that my life is just like anyone else's. Life is not perfect, things happen. I wanted to show the good and the bad."

On her true friends and paparazzis
"Jen [Rovero] and Allison [Melnick] are on my show and they have been my friends since we were teenagers. They are amazing to me and I trust them with my life. It's really hard to find people you can trust. My closest friends are the people I've known the longest."

"The paparazzi are always there, but it's something I've gotten used to. It's something I've had to deal with for 15 years now, so I try to lead as normal life as possible. I don't like having big bodyguards around me all the time unless I'm working. I like going to the market and doing normal things."

If she could go unnoticed for one day, where would she go?

"Disneyland! I'm a kid at heart so I love going to amusement parks and playing games and going on rides. I would also love to go to the beach in Maui and not have to worry about paparazzi hiding in the bushes."

On how she makes her relationship with Cy Waits work.
"By being honest and loyal and really being there for each other. We're best friends. Being friends with the person you're in a relationship with is the best advice I think."

Paris Hilton, real estate mogul.
"The next step for me is to be more involved with real estate. I'd love to open my own hotel and beach clubs. I'm actually in the process right now of doing that, so I'm excited."

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: