If you already didn't know it, I love Rachel Zoe. I think she's bananas. Here are her best pics of jewlery under 200$.
Browsing this season’s selection, we are swept off our feet by the bright crystals, edgy bones (as the Erin Wasson piece in the photo) and
art deco detailing (like the Resin piece) found in a variety of designer pieces. Though it was a tough elimination process, we managed to curate a list of some budget-friendly baubles we are coveting right now. Whether you want to add some pizzazz to a relaxed jeans-and-tee look or you need to up the ante on your next date night, we expect you’ll find that perfect jaw-dropping something below.
What can we say? We’re fools for jewels!
1. The Rebellion Necklace ($196) (photo) by Vanessa Mooney
2. Versaille Bonbon Bracelet ($142) (big photo) by Erickson Beamon + BaubleBar
3. Starry Night Necklace ($98) (big photo) by Ann Taylor
4. Resin Colorblock Bracelet ($68) (photo) by J. Crew
5. Triple Bone Cuff ($185) by Low Luv x Erin Wasson
6. Stone Plaque Collar Necklace ($40) by Topshop
7. Cato Ring ($170) (photo) by DANNIJO
8. Ram's Head Drop Earrings ($155) (big photo) by Iosselliani
9. Golden Dash Bracelet ($32) by Madewell