Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dead in my head


This studying much doesn't do me good... I feel like a zombie. But maybe this is the result of 5h sleep, waking up before 7AM, going t the University, then studying at the library, training, coming home about 9.30PM, oh, maybe I should eat sominething, since I've oly dran one glas of fresh juice... eatig yes, forgetting that totlly. Then getting som stuff done online, sleeping 5h, and the next day all over again...

I don't think my brain was made for so much knowledge reading...


xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, co teraz studiujesz? (;

Anonymous said...

Ile jeszcze Ci lat zostalo zeby zakonczyc studia ?

Vicky M said...

Psychologie, Psychologie sportowa i angielski.

- - -- -

do zakonczeniadokladnie nei wiem, mam nadzieje ze jezeli chodzi o psychologie to do lata. Ale nowy kierunek zaczynam na wiosne jeszcze :)

Anonymous said...

wow. Ambitnie! Jaki? (;