Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another flight booked :P

Yeah, I kinda don't like to sit on my ass much. So now I've booked another flight before my flight to the US.

Flight Schedule:
27.7 Copenhagen - London (Norwegian)
1.8 London - Malmö (Ryan Air... Help me God...)
26.8 Malmö - Szczecin (Unityline)
28.8 Szczecin - Warsaw (LOT) booked this just now
29.8 Warsaw - Stockholm  (LOT) booked this just now
30.8 Stockholm - Amsterdam - New York (KLM)
Some inbound US flights will still be scheduled, right Elina darling? :P
27.9 New York - Amsterdam - Stockholm (KLM)
X Stockholm - Malmö (SAS or Malmö Aviation)
 

xoxo, 
Vicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why help you god with ryanair? i would rather pray when flying with lot. ryanair has one of the best safety records and youngest fleet in europe, whereas lot for instance...or other airlines..

Vicky M said...

Ryan Air sucks, the staff, the security, they're never on time, there are always some problems. I hate Ryan Air. This was really th last time I flew with them. never again

GlamPuss said...

Ohhhh yesssss! Miami kanske? Chicago? Wherever :)

Vicky M said...

whereever with you babe :D :) it will be a blast! <3