Thursday, January 10, 2013

Get To Know Me Better - 50 Questions

Long time ago I did the list thing so here we go. Feel free to copy and post in your blogs :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, after some Vicky that participated i the Eurovision Song Contest finale actually

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
If I care to write "nice" its ok.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
have to say some sallad with shrimps

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet, thank God.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Depends who I were..haha..

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
not a lot, but sure.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If you pay me a lot to do it, like thousands, then maybe

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Don't eat sereal, if you don't count granola

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
only if I have to.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
mentally?
totally, you can't break me, at least not when I'm in front of you

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
vanilla.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
quite embarasing, but lately the first thing I look at is if they need botox

15. RED OR PINK?
PINK


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my thighs

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
hard one, don't know actually, whould have to think about that one for some time.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
right now I'm in bed, so none

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a kiwi

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
silence

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
vanilla or fresh fruits

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
a phone-seller

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Skijumping, football (Real Madrid), athletics, actually I'm a lot into sports

27. HAIR COLOR?
blonde

28. EYE COLOR?
blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yepp

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
seafood

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never"

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Washed blue with red application

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I'd be happy with eternal summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
kisses, I'm not a cuddly person

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
panna cotta or crème brulée

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. I watch TV online.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Fifty Shades of Grey
(finally got to it)

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles,
I think

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Africa
or US

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm smart ;)


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Szczecin, Poland

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Malmö, Sweden (Thank God, not for much longer!)

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Grey

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Dove grey metallic, the other one is burgundy metallic
 

xoxo, 
Vicky
Follow Me on Twitter VicktoriaM

2 comments:

Tasja said...

Var är nummer 50? ;)

Vicky M said...

was it fun to answer these 50 questions?

tog bort några onödiga frågor :P