Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rachel Gilbert is amazing

Wow is what I gotta say. I acutally found this designer after seeing Brooke Anderson's Golden Globes dress and asked her who it was. Brooke tweeted me it was Rachel Gilbert, so I directly needed to check this girl out and I was amazed with what I found. Rachel Gilbert makes some gorgeous dresses, like a perfect mix between Marchesa and Monique Lhuillier, but simplified and more grafic. I'm in awe. One thing that I especially love, whch people may not think about are the necklines Rachel i making on her clothes. So gorgeous and so flattering. Here are some of the dresses I love from her Autum/Winter collection.
 Check out the rest at: http://rachelgilbert.com/


xoxo, 
Vicky
Follow Me on Twitter VicktoriaM

1 comment:

A. said...

Wyglądają jak małe dzieła sztuki, które mogłabym nosić cały czas!